Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Fun-Tuesday

Happy Tuesday! Today was preschool/learning day for us...We are grumpy morning people at our house, here's W pretending to be asleep when I came into the room and B rubbing his eyes!
We switched out schedule a little bit and went to the dollar movie this morning. We were going to see How to Train Your Dragon but it was too loud for the boys, we ended up in the Trumpet of the Swan...LAME--sorry if you like this movie! Halfway through I looked at W and said do you wanna go home and he said Yeah, so we left!
They LOVE pirates...not pirates the movie, just pirates in general! They had to stop and check out the posters and I caught B doing his pirate dance!

After leaving the movie we headed to preschool for the last hour! So much fun for them to play with the bigger kids!
After preschool the boys got summer hair cuts! They look so big! I Love it!!

Then my camera pooped out on me so I didnt get anymore pictures!
To complete our day we danced, sang, jumped on the couches, played with Auntie Caitlin and Matthew, made Father's Day pressents, read all of our library books, went on a walk with Gma, visited Uncle Cole and Gpa, and finally went to bed!
Tomorrow is library day and we have Joseph home because it's his BDAY! 27 years old tomorrow!

No comments: