Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Fun-Wednesday/Joseph's Bday!

Happy Wednesday All!

I have no pictures today as my camera is still dead! I have to mail it back to Kodak and they are apparently going to fix it for me which means for now I have no camera--ugh!

Anyway, today was our library day and Joseph was home for his bday! We let him stay home and relax and went to the library with Gma, my mom!

We LOVE the new toys at the library, the boys have so much playing and I actually get to look through the books!

We came home to Daddie and he read the boys their shark books we checked out! Then we ran some errands, and then Joseph and I got to go out for his bday!

We saw Pirates of the Carribbean--Joe had seen it already but I hadn't! I loved it, it was so fun! Then we went to late lunch/early dinner!

We came home to 2 silly, happy boys! They got to play with Gma, Gpa, Auntie Caitlin, and Uncle Cole! Such lucky boys!

I am loving our summer schedule, what good days we're having and fun memories we're making!

They also learned how to give "nose" kisses aka eskimo kisses today--SO CUTE!


Btw--I'm so glad my wonderful, handsome, silly, smart, caring husband was born 27 years ago!! Love you babe!

No comments: