Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This Weekend!




So, this weekend I was whisked away to Tahoe by my romantic husband! We stayed at a hotel called the CalNeva which happened to be out on a penninsula with a beautiful view of the Lake! We left on Saturday morning after I finished teaching a 3 hour dance class and got up to Tahoe about 1pm. Little did we realize it would be freezing! There was snow everywhere...I was wearing flip flops and hadn't packed any other shoes and Joseph hadn't brought a sweatshirt! We had to buy sweatshirts and socks (I found a pair of shoes in my trunk!) and we wandered through the snow outside our hotel for a while! We had to be home for church at 2:40pm and almost ended up being late! We both have callings in primary and Joseph was gone for work last Sunday! We had a wonderful time though and it was great to get away for day!

No comments: