Sunday, December 13, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
they are both crawling,
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
...and being part of this family!
Confession of the Month: from the mother of twins!
I love being the mother of twin boys! There is nothing better in the entire world than snuggling two sweet boys to sleep and having one head on each of my shoulders! They are starting to interact more and are just so sweet and precious! They are getting so big so fast--I wish time could just stand still for a while and I could enjoy this time for a little extra! They are already six months! I hope I am blessed to have twins next time cuz i don't think I'll know what to do with only one baby!!!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Monday, July 20, 2009
for the record you can find it at www.doubleblessings.com
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
- Quit ogling (and sometimes buying for the future) tea sets, doll houses, and pink clothes every time you shop.
- Learn to play with action figures. This means you have to think like a boy. Captain Jack and Will Turner want to FIGHT. They do NOT want to garden, have a tea party, or be nice Daddies who do the dishes. They want to dismember each other.
- Quit hating sports. You have very athletic children and years of spectating before you. Just accept that your Saturday mornings will never ever be free ever again and invest in a good lawn chair and cooler.Accept that your boys will come inside from playing completely filthy and smelling of wet dog. And furthermore, they will NOT stop digging in the dirt and will NEVER wipe their feet adequately before entering the house.
- Potty words are here to stay. Just like the bodily functions they represent, they will never cease being a large part of your life.
- Instead of being offended at being brutally stabbed, shot, and/or impaled in all pretend battles, be flattered that you were worthy enough to be chosen as an adversary.
- Keep lots of Febreze Air Effects, Lysol Wipes, Hand Sanitizer, and snacks (for bribery and personal fortification) on-hand at all times.
- Check the toilet seat before sitting down
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
All our Daddie's kids minus Caitlin on Father's Day at our house!
Brooklyn with Walker