Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Busy As Usual!!!

So we have been super busy the last month! And I need to catch up with my pictures! Since the last time I posted we took a great trip to San Fran with our friends Ryan and Manuela. We left at 6am on a Saturday morning and spent most of the day wandering around town. That night we went to an Oakland A's game! Joe and Ryan are A's fanatics and we had a great time! Joseph and I got matching shirts! It was a super fun day trip and I even got some great knockoff Gucci sunglasses in SF! Unfortunately for the boys the A's barely lost right at the last minute and they were sad about it all the way home! I thought i was a great game though! My cousin Rebekah James turned 10 this last week and we celebrated her birthday on Sunday! I can't believe how grown up she is! She is such a beautiful girl! Also on her birthday July 3rd we had a slumber party at our house with Joseph's brothers, cousin Roger, my brother and his friend Ty, Curt, Ryan and Manuela and Allen and Benecia our friends who live next door stopped by too! We played Halo and Rockband until about 330am when I finally went upstairs to sleep (Joe passed out about 2am and was already sleeping) The boys watched two movies downstairs and were still awake when I got up at 6pm to walk with Benecia and Hurley! At 830am the boys still hadn't slept and I was going on about an hour--fell asleep aroudn 4am and woke up at exactly 5am and couldn't sleep anymore--we walked over the the elementary school where our ward does a pancake breakfast! That evening we went to my my aunt and uncles (James and Carrie) for a bbq, swimming, and fireworks! It was super fun and we had a great time! Next week we will be taking off for a week stay in Pismo Beach and we can hardly wait! We deserve a good vacation I think! We will be gone from Saturday-Saturday and have rented a little beach house for the whole week! I'm going crazy trying to pack and make sure we don't forget anything but I can hardly wait! I'll add pictures asap! I have some great ones of the boys playing xbox and Joe and Curt sleeping!

The whole family after Cole was ordained to a priest! I can't believe he's 16!

No comments: