Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Moie!

Friday the 15th was my moie's birthday! I took the day off work and we went to Ikea, Joanne's, Michael's, Green Tangerine, etc. and had lunch at La Bou! We had an awesome day together! We celebrated her birthday on Sunday with Grandma and Grandpa O, Matt and the girls, and Allen and B came over with Caden!
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Mom! She does so much for me and is truly my best friend! We have so much fun together--after lunch on Friday she got the Mamma Mia soundtrack and we had a wonderful time rocking out together! We have also been walking together on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and it's so nice to get to spend extra time with her!
Happy Birthday Moie I love you!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

dancing queen--birthdays can be fun huh!!!!love ya moie