Wednesday, October 29, 2008

In case you haven't heard...


We're having twins!!!!

Aren't they adorable?? For the time being they're Thing 1 and Thing 2 compliments to my Dad for coming up with the names! We found out on October 6th at my very first appointment with my OB and are just tickled! They immediately sent us for a more high tech ultra sound just two days later and we got to hear both their little heart beats and they were laying just perfectly to get the picture above! We know that they are fraternal but are still not sure if they are boys or girls or one of each! We can't wait to find out!

2 comments:

NatMo said...

HOLY COW! i should have read more of your posts last time I was here. Kira...CONGRATS!!! I am soooo excited for you! Being a mom is the BEST...GO JOE!!! woo-hooo!!!

Carolyn G said...

That is awesome! I'm jealous (maybe..we'll see how I do w/ one). I can't wait to find out what they are! :)