Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure did we were at my parents this year and everyone came to their house for a change! Caitlin and I got up early and did the run to feed the hungry at sac state...we've done it for the last few years and we usually run but since I"m prego we decided to just walk this year! We had a great time and a wonderful Thanksgiving! Joseph and i have so much to be thankful for this year and have been blessed so much in the past year!!!!



Here we are after the race at my parents! We had an awesome time!

2 comments:

NatMo said...

You are sooo funny! I have noticed that you are ALWAYS doing something funny with your mouth in your pictures!!! you put a smile on my face today.

Kira said...

Natalie you make me smile too! I am constantly being made fun of for the fact that my mouth is always wide opened in pictures!!