Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hurley!

So I've been slacking on my blog...but we did get a puppy! We've had her about 2 1/2 weeks now and she's almost 3 months old! Her name is Hurley and she is a Puggle...a mix of a Pug dad and a Beagle mom!
We have been wanting to get a dog for a long time now but have had trouble deciding on a perfect one for us...we live in a condo so we needed a dog that doesn't need a big yard I also was adamant about her being good with children as well as other dogs...since we plan on having children next year and I want her to be able to play with my parents and in-laws dogs!
So I found the puggle online and we decided to drive out to Petaluma to check them out. It's about a 2hr drive and we had a really nice time together as we had had a super busy week and it was nice to get to spend some time together! When we held Hurley we fell in love! She is so cute and sweet and very energetic!
So we ended up getting a puppy! It was not planned but we love her! She's a lot of work though and I'm kind of glad we got a dog before having a child! We are learning a lot of responsibility!
Everyone in both of our families love her and we're having a great time with her! I can't wait until she gets the rest of her shots and we can start taking her for walks!

Here she is with Cole at our house! She goes crazy when he comes over and runs circles around our living room!

No comments: