Monday, July 20, 2009

Confessions of a Mother of Twins...

So I've decided I need to have an ongoing post of confessions...there are always crazy things that happen with these two boys that need to be shared! I think this is a great way to share them and to share the crazy things that I end up doing throughout my days with my precious little guys!

Some examples:

I could never survive without my nursing pillow...if you are having twins or know anyone having twins they need one--it is a total life saver! I don't know what I would do without it...



for the record you can find it at www.doubleblessings.com




More days than I would like to admit I never get dressed and spend the whole day upstairs on my bed playing with the boys, feeding them and sleeping or reading while they nap! Disgustingly enough--there are days when I go to get ready for bed at night and realize I never even got a chance to brush my teeth!!!


There are days when I make food--like sticking something in the microwave for breakfast or lunch and when I go to find food for the next meal I realize I never ate the previous one! I would not have survived without microwavable meals for at least the first 2 months!


I am extremely stingy when it comes to letting other people hold my babies! I get so anxious to see other people with them...plus I just absolutely adore them and when people try to take them offering me a "break" it makes me crazy! I don't need a breakI don't care if no one but me ever holds them!!! If I never had to eat or sleep and they never had to sleep I would probably hold them all the time...

and more to come...

2 comments:

In a nut shell... said...

lol I'm afriad to hold your babies now! One day you will enjoy the "breaks"...they won't be perfect angles forever! ;D

Lisa said...

You are so fortunate to have the help you do. I don't think I saw any pictures of you and the twins during the first two months or so where you were ALONE! It could've been much different for you. Count your blessings. If I were going to have twins, I'd definitely want to be in your family. ; )