Thursday, January 22, 2009

29 weeks pregnant...and still growing!


So every monthly pregnancy picture I've taken I wear the same cute purple dress with my leggings and usually it's the only day I actually do something with my hair because I want to remember looking cute while I was prego...yesterday I showed up at my parents house looking like this and when my mom asked me where my dress was I told her that this is how 6 1/2 months pregnant looks on me! We had an Ultra Sound yesterday as well and the boys are growing and developing exactly as they should be, one of them likes to kick my left ribs and the other kicks my right hip bone and they tend to do karate(or something) most of the day! I am trying to tell myself they'll be here soon so I can get things finished up at home--their bedroom and so forth. I am also working on quilts for them with my mom and sister and will post pictures when I am done! As for me I am doing alright...I am always tired and can rarely catch my breath...and I'm starting to get nauseous in the evenings again but I'm hanging in there--and still teaching 4 dance classes a week!

2 comments:

Camber Casper said...

Oh girl, I applaude you! I couldn't handle being prego with just one in there I can't imagine two! You look cute though and that's all that matters. The tired thing has just started you will never feel rested again but you will feel better when you aren't pregnant anymore. Hang in there. You will be a great mom and will love every minute of it. Congrats! Love, Amber

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Hang in there Kira! It sounds like you're doing good though. Pregnancy can suck sometimes... especially with two, I'd bet! You're looking great though!