Thursday, January 22, 2009

Performing Groups for Youth Show

I teach 4 dance classes a week for a performing group in El Dorado Hills called PGY. I have taught there for a year now and I absolutely love it! The kids are so fun and I get to teach music and dance! We had our big show last weekend called Disney Magic--each class did around four numbers for 2 different disney shows. It turned out so well and we all had a great time! I choreographed Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Aladdin, Lion King, Hercules, a Princess Medley, Cruella DeVille, Cinderella, and part of Alice in Wonderland! My cousin Rebekah was also in the show--unfortunately I didn't get to be her teacher--she did a Friendship Medley and Enchanted and did such an awesome job! Here's some pictures of all the fun! Rebekah and I after our Friday night show--Joseph's parents brought me flowers!
Joseph and I, he came to the Friday night show With Miss Toryn my helper for my 5 year old class--she was the best so we made her a shirt and all the kids signed it
Rebekah in her Friendship Medley
A bunch of my students in the finale Ever Ever After

Rebekah in her beautiful Enchanted costume


With two of my girls Brooke and Ali from my oldest class


Again with Miss Toryn

Rebekah and some of my students in the finale


With Caitlin--she came on Saturday night

No comments: