Friday, April 10, 2009

Just thought I'd share....


I can wear jeans again!!!!!!! My mom took this picture of me last week when we ran out and left Joseph with the boys for a few minutes so I could get some fresh air...I decided to get dressed--like in real clothes instead of sweats!--and my jeans fit! Not too shabby for two weeks huh? The boys are three weeks old today and I can't believe how quickly time is flying by! They are getting bigger everyday and in my opinion cuter every time I look at them! They are such good babies and are so sweet and happy! I can't believe they're almost a month old...I am trying as hard as I can to cherish every moment cuz I know time will just keep going faster!!Here they are today at three weeks old...they had just eaten--their little bellies are bloated! (By the way I'm not really sure why I'm writting in blue...)Here they are again just relaxing on our bed!And their sweet little feet...they are so perfect!

3 comments:

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Wow, I LOVE it. They are so cute. I want to hold them! Congrats on you being back to you so soon, it took me a couple months! You're one hot mama.

In a nut shell... said...

Good job getting into the jeans so quickly! I couldn't fit into normal clothes for months after I had Tyler...I'm jealous. And you're right, the boys just keep getting cuter and cuter! ;D

Virge said...

Are they the cutest or what! I wish I were there to take their pix!

Gloria Meredith