Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day/Joseph's Birthday!

So this year Joseph's birthday landed on Father's day so we got to run around and see our Dad's and celebrate Joseph's birthday! On top of that Joseph got asked to give a talk about his dad...I told him I would've said no but he accepted and did a wonderful job! My primary kids sang "My Dad" in Sacrament Meeting and it was great! I love when they sing in Sacrament meeting and do such a great job! It makes me feel like I actually do get across to them in what I teach! After church we went to my families house to be with my dad and then we went to Joseph's families house to see his dad and celebrate Joseph's b-day with his family! We had a very nice day being with family but Joseph decided he's glad it'll be another seven years before he has to share his birthday with Father's day again!
With my Daddie at my parents house!Joe reinacting blowing out his b-day candle! Yes I missed it the first time!
His parents got him a Nightmare Before Christmas sweatshirt when they were in Disneyland! Doesn't he look handsome with his new glasses???

No comments: