Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Morning After!

After spending Friday night at Tower of Power we got home around 1:30am and set our alarm for 5:30am the next morning! For my Grandma Overton's birthday we were all going to the 7am session at the Temple! It was so nice to be at the temple with my grandparents and my mom and the spirit there was so strong, I feel blessed everyday that my husband and I live worthy of all the wonderful blessings of the temple. ---But let me tell you man were we tired!!!!


I was wearing heels that made me taller than Joseph so I'm trying to look shorter!


Later that night we went out the movies since Joseph's birthday was on Sunday and we wanted to do something special on Saturday! We saw Kung Fu Panda and it was AWESOME! If you haven't seen it I advise you see it immediately it was super fun! We met up with Joseph's brother Jacob and his girlfriend Courtney and laughed the entire rest of the night!

In the movie theater can you see the bags under our eyes! We also went to the Elephant Bar for Joseph's birthday dinner before the movie!

No comments: