Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tower of Power

Last Friday night Joseph got free tickets to see Tower of Power at the Radisson Hotel in Sacramento. Despite the fact that I had absolutely no idea who Tower of Power was before we got there (I kept telling people we were going to see Power of Tower!) we had an awesome time! Joseph invited his two best friends Ryan and Curt as he got four free tickets! We had tons of fun dancing and laughing at old people dancing! There were even some hippies who brought a rug to dance on and laid it out on the front row! On the way home we stopped by Mel's in Folsom since none of us had had dinner before the show! It was an awesome concert and we really enjoyed it! Now that I know who Tower of Power is I wouldn't mind going again next year!

The whole gang right before the show started! You can tell we are pretty stinking excited!

Our hand stamps! They took our tickets and gave us hand stamps I was so upset I wanted to scrapbook my ticket--so we had to take a picture of our stamps so I'd have some proof we didn't make the whole thing up!

No comments: