Thursday, May 20, 2010

14 Months Old!

Where has the time gone! I can't believe my BABIES are 14 months old today! They are getting so big and developing more skills everyday!
Just a quick list of things they do:

They can both walk-Walker since mid March, Brayden started last week.
They are wearing 9 month clothes for the most part! Still small but we're getting there!
They eat and drink everything in sight! Right now they're loving chicken and mac & cheese!
They both drink from a sippy cup.
They sleep through the night almost every night!!!
They have stopped nursing this week...this is bitter/sweet for me, but just shows how big they are!
They talk up a storm all day long, mostly gibberish but they know quite a few words including: mama, dada, duck, quack, dog, moo, ow, eye, nanama (grandma), da-daah (grandpa), tole (Uncle Cole), ball, squirrel, hi...etc.
They can sing A,B,C,D--just those four but it is so cute!
They LOVE music and dance any time there is music playing!
They point to their eye or my eye and say eye! --occasionally they point to their nose and say eye but they're pretty good at it!
They give the best hugs and kisses and Brayden says "aahhh" everytime he gives hugs!

I'm sure there's more, they are such smart boys, but that's all I can think about now! I can't believe I've been a mom for over year, it blows my mind--I still feel like a teenager most of the time! Well I better go check on my little guys--they laid down for a nap 45 minutes ago and are still just talking and laughing at each other...lovely! Am I a bad mom for leaving them for 45 minutes if they're happy...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sleeping through the night- yea! That is such a milestone, and makes for a much happier mama. You are doing such a great job, and it's been fun watching your boys grow. I think it will only get more fun for you from here on out.