Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just a Quick Pic...

So I am up way past my bedtime...I have to have one of those now that my boys sleep through the night cuz they insist on getting up at 7am--which isn't ridiculously early but if you're up blogging at midnight...
Just thought I would share a cute pic of my kiddies with their cousins! We had a mini photo shoot with my brother Kyle's kids to take Mother's Day pictures--I made some super cute crafts for mom day pressents that I will be posting soon!
I had a nice Mother's Day, the boys were sick so everybody came here to visit us--I was sad to not go to church since last year the boys were still quarantined on Mother's Day so I've never been to church as a Mom on Mother's Day!
Being a mom is by far one of the best things that has ever happened to me! They are by far my favorite little guys in the world and I am so glad to be their mommie! Also, on the topic of moms I must say that I have the most amazing mom of all time--you might be thinking your mom's cooler, but she's not--I am so blessed to have her close and that she is around to help me whenever I need her!
And with that I hope you all had a wonderful Mom's Day and that you are not awake at midnight to read this post! I'd better get in bed before my children wake up...I put them down without nursing tonight...we'll see how that goes!
Sweet Dreams!

No comments: