Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

So, I was on a cute blog the other day (can't remember which--I look up waay too many blogs these days) and every Wednesday she did a worldess Wednesday entry--just a picture of her kids doing something goofy or something fun they had done, really a picture of anything I thought it was pretty cute though and I'm gonna try to do it every week...I think mine will mostly be pictures that don't need words--just boys being boys! Well this is entirely too many words for a wordless entry--hope everybody has a great day!

There are absolutely NO words to describe how much these boys make me laugh every single day!

P.S. I hope "wordless Wednesday" isn't some sort of copyrigted title for the gals blog I was on...if so we may switch to mute mondays...or silent saturdays...we'll see!

No comments: