Monday, June 21, 2010

People Say the Darndest Things...

Disclosure: Please excuse me while I rant for a minute...
So today I made a decision--I think my life will not be about surviving twins...but about surviving stupid people--excuse my frankness!

I know I have blogged about this a little bit before, but I just can't believe the things people say to me when I am out with the boys...today we went to the Dr. for their 15 month check up...I know can you believe they're 15 months already!?

And everyone went on and on about how hard it must be to have two boys walking/running! People are always so negative...why not say something like...I dunno, HOW FUN!? Because it is fun and wonderful and ocassionally crazy but I would not change it for the world! I love having two walking boys...I love having two babies in general! Some women struggle for years to have children and I got pregnant with two babies on the first try...why in the world is that a negative thing???

Sorry...just venting, but in case you were wondering I love having twins, I do have my hands full--each hand is full of a wonderful precious baby
...or I mean 15 month old big boy!

1 comment:

Larry & AnnMarie said...

Kira you are amazing to me...I am overwhelmed by one baby and you are amazing mother and are so awesome handling two baby boys! Its so awesome that you don't complain and that you take joy in the challenge of being a parent in general. You are such a great mother to those cute big boys now...15 months that is crazy!