Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Scratch That!

So I went to bed last night thinking that my last post sounded horribly negative! I'm sorry! I just get upset by people who act like having twins is a horrible , hard thing! I don't want anyone to feel like they need to be careful what they say around me, I love talking about having twins I just don't enjoy the negativity that people have towards how hard things must be and that they don't realize that having two babies makes every single day worth it!
That's probably what I should've said from the start...thanks for letting me vent friends! Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's okay. I've actually had to go back and delete a post more than once after re-thinking what I had said. We are definitely more effective when we focus on the positive!