Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer Fun-Friday!

I finally made my cute little summer board! I know its not amazingly cute or fancy but I LOVE it!



Painting the sidewalk with water!




Playing in the pool with Matthew!



Filling the pool with water!


We had family come in from Missouri and Idaho tonight. We spent the evening at Gma and Gpa Overtons house visiting and watching all the kids play!

My great aunt and uncle came from Missouri.

My cousin Wayne, his wife, and their five boys ages 5mo's to 9years old!

W and B had so so much fun playing with all of them!

Unfortunately I was having so much fun talking and visiting that I didn't take a single picture! I'll have to steal some from my mom...

On the way home I asked the boys if they had fun playing with the "big boys" and they both threw their arms in the air and yelled "YESSSSS!"








No comments: