Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer Fun--Late Thursday!

Thursday was a busy day for us!

And as I'm sure most of you ran to your computers last night desperately wondering what we Carlson's had been up too yesterday, I sincerely apologize!!

We headed out bright and early to the Folsom Zoo, for the boys bdays they go membership passes--so we can go whenever we want for free!

Gma-Joe's Mom met us there as well as Auntie Caitlin and Matthew-the little boys she nannies! After seeing all the animals we had a picnic lunch with Gma and played at the park! Then we ran back into the zoo to make one more round and tell the animals goodbye!

Suprisingly W and B both took a 2hr nap which was heaven! They are being really difficult about naps right now but they are always in bed for at least an hour and a half, whether they read books or play quietly with toys, or sleep they have to stay in bed! After naps we played outside, had dinner...etc.

Then I got to go out to dinner with our YW Presidency, which was super fun! Joseph was in charge of bedtime, and I got to enjoy a peaceful dinner with wonderful company! We have a great YW Presidency and I have such a great time hanging out with the other gals! Then I got to run in Target and buy a mop! Good Times!

Hope you didn't miss me too much last night--I'll post tonight, promise! We're already off to a great start on today!

Ready for the zoo--remember what I said about not being morning people...

Watching the monkeys play!


with Matthew, one of their best friends!

No comments: